Monday, April 13, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...



1. What is your first name? Jennifer
2. What is your favorite food? homemade fried chicken
3. What high school did you go to? Stillwater
4. What is your favorite color? cranberry red/pink
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Patrick Dempsey
6. Favorite drink? mimosa
7. Dream vacation? secluded beach island bungalow (Virgin Islands, etc)
8. Favorite dessert? tiramisu
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? a writer
10. What do you love most in life? my family
11. One Word to describe you
12. Where do you live? Colorado

This is supposed to be one of those chain letter-type things where I tell you the sites to go to and make your own. But this freakin thing gave me so much trouble, it was hardly worth it. It was not nearly as much fun as it claims to be.
(If you'd like to try, which I don't recommend, you can go here to make your own collage. Be sure that you create an account first, or else you'll lose all your work. Lame.)
One thing I did realize though, is that I love collages. Like, really. I think it's going to be my new 'thing'. But real ones, not...you know, stupid virtual ones.

No comments: