Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things you shouldn't say to your musician boyfriend...

I have been listening to Jason Mraz this morning in an effort to 'turn my frown upside-down'. I'd say it's working. I love going on YouTube and finding live performances--it makes me feel like I'm there. And it's especially fun when I find some from shows that I was at!
The downside to all of this is that it exacerbates (ooh..big word!) my desire/need to go to the Red Rocks show in September. I must go... even if it does cost equivalent to 115 items from the Sonic dollar menu (those tiny chicken sandwiches...yum!).

So anyway, I have asked Steve if he'd go with me. He said, "Sure!".
Then I told him how much it was.
And I got one of those looks.
I went on to babble about how it's "soooo worth it" and that it would "make my life" and that I would be willing to pay even more than that, to which he rolled his eyes.
And THEN...I made a big mistake.
"But he's my most favorite singer in the whole world!!"

....Ooops.

He definitely now has some leverage to use against me. It's going to take a lot of work to get him to go with me and swoon over enjoy the musical stylings of Jason Mraz.


In the meantime, watch this video and tell me that doesn't make you want to buy your tickets right now.




But you better not get them til after Friday, cuz I can't get mine before then! ;)

No comments: