Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

I am currently experiencing an overload of excitement/energy/sugar. For starters, it's Friday (yippee!) and payday (double yippee!!).

Plus, my mom is coming to visit tomorrow! Yay!!!!

To top it all off, I printed my Jason Mraz ticket this morning. Only 8 more days!

PLUS -and this may be pushing it- but the absolutely gorgeous weather outside contains the teeniest, tiniest tinge of cool air (slightly reminiscent of fall), and it made me over-the-top ready for autumn temperatures!

All of this (combined with my donut-and-cherry-coke-induced sugar high) is making it awfully hard to sit still at work, let alone get anything done. It's a good thing I'm all caught up for the weekend!

Happy Friday!!


Just for fun---
(because one can never watch this clip enough! and because I referenced it in my title...)









(ps. sorry for the over-use of exclamation points. clearly, I'm too excited to type like a normal person today.)

No comments: