Tuesday, September 15, 2009

sleepy (but still excited)

I am extremely, extremely tired. I don't know what's wrong with me...even after I sleep, I am still just exhausted.
(The hypochondriac in me immediatley jumps to conclusions...)
But really, that's my only (obvious) symptom, so maybe I just need 15 or so hours of sleep to shake it.
Regardless, I am still counting down the days til the Jason Mraz concert. (FIVE!!)
So. Excited. For reals.

Even though I am sad weekend is over, I am really looking forward to this coming weekend.

I had a great time with my mama. We shopped and ate and saw Julie & Julia. (So good. I loved it. And my mom was the perfect one to see it with!)

We ate at D'Corazon, which I honestly think is the best Mexican food in Denver. (It even says it on the sign out front, so it must be true!) I am, admittedly, a Mexican food snob. So trust me when I say it's good. We also had Hapa and BD's Mongolian Grill. None of these places were new to me, but they were all firsts for my mom and she enjoyed them (I think!).
(oh, and the Teriyaki Chicken from Hapa= amazing)
We shopped a little, but didn't really find anything. Ironically, our only real purchases came from Target. (Except for a super cute hat I found at Aldo. yay, I finally found a hat!) My mom found a cute black dress and tank--both on sale, and I got a pretty purple v-neck for $5 (one of my shopping goals-- check!)
All in all, it was a fun and relaxing weekend spent enjoying our time together. I already miss her so much and wholeheartedly think that she needs to move to Denver. Come back soon! :)


she tried really hard to keep her eyes open, but after multiple takes, this was as good as it got. she's still pretty though :)




Now if I can just drag my sleepy self through the rest of this week...

No comments: