Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm majorly, totally, butt crazy in love with Josh!

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed Paul Rudd is everywhere lately?
From roles in Knocked Up and Forgetting Sarah Marshall to Role Models and I Love You, Man, he is quickly becoming a staple in Hollywood's funny (albeit, crude) men.
And I'm loving it. I think he is the perfect actor to bridge the gap in those mostly-male-humor-but-trying-to-appeal-to-women-as-well movies that are all the hype right now. So far, he has mostly played the "good guy" in these movies and his character is usually offended (or completely un-relatable) with the vulgar, crass, "guy's guy". I think this is the part that could be appealing to the women who are forced to watch these ridiculous (however, almost always hilarious) films with their boyfriends/husbands/whoever.

Plus, he is cute. Not in a drop-dead gorgeous way, but in a sweet, perfect-boyfriend kind of way (with a little bit of awkward-nerd thrown in).
I think Cher said it best in Clueless: "Okay, okay......so he's kind of a Baldwin."

Because no matter how many guy movies he stars in, he will always be "Josh" to me. :)

No comments: