Thursday, May 28, 2009

I need a vacation from my vacation

Because I am still frazzled and trying to recover from vacation, I present you: bullet points.

  • So happy Kris Allen won AI. May have jumped up and down (and squealed a little) in the car when I found out.
  • Still have yet to watch the finale (especially looking forward to Jason Mraz’s performance).
  • 800+ miles in 24 hours= not fun. I’m soooo over road trips for the time being.
  • Incredible Pizza Company is fun. Dave and Buster’s is funner. (yes, funner.)
  • Can finally send/receive pictures on my phone! Hooray!
  • Having to buy new tires: sucks. Having to buy new tires while on vacation: sucks more.
  • Getting a flat during a scenic drive with Steve > getting a flat while driving to Tahlequah alone.
  • I ♥ Walmart. Especially the ones in Oklahoma. (Seriously. Where else can you see a naked baby with a tan riding around in a shopping cart??)
  • Obsessed. Don’t really like/dislike Beyonce, but enjoyed the movie. She kicked some ass. Plus, what’s-his-name isn’t too bad to look at for an hour and a half.
  • “Chicken mole is worth the wait. Not the 2-year wait, but the until-midnight wait.”
  • Still feel bad for letting making Steve drive 10+ hours on the way home…
  • Terminator: Salvation. Pretty good. Kinda cheesy—just how I like it.
  • Still trying to recoup from the 12-hour car ride back (puffy hands/face, butt tired of being sat on, still feel the need to drive 80 mph on every road)

Detailed vacation post (with pictures!) coming soon… :)

No comments: