Thursday, May 28, 2009

Questions

Raelynn tagged me, so here goes nothin:


What's your current obsession?
Red grapes. I seriously can’t get enough.


What's your weirdest obsession?
It’s not that weird, but maybe celebrity gossip.

What are you wearing today?
Jeans, a black shirt and flip flops. (I was wearing slacks, but it was free jeans week at work and I didn’t know. So I went home and changed at lunch).

Why is today special?
Hmm… the only thing that comes to mind is that cheesy quote about treating each day like it’s a gift…

What would you like to learn to do?
Play the piano.

What's for dinner today?
Lasagna and garlic bread. And perhaps some Caesar salad. But I’m not even hungry….

What's the last thing you bought?
Sonic for lunch. Mmm…this strawberry slushy was JUST what I needed.

What's your favorite weather?
fall. Crisp, cool air and the smell of autumn.

What's your most challenging goal right now?
Living life with intention… not just going through the motions and settling for less.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She’s like my sister. I love her!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Italy, or the beach. Or NYC, that would be kind of fun.

Favorite vacation spot?
My only ‘vacations’ have been back home to Oklahoma. Hopefully that will change in the coming year.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
a cuddly puppy. I want one, please?

What would you like to get rid of?
hm...how about the miles between me and my family.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
the beach. I need to sit on a secluded island with an umbrella drink and get rid of this headache.

What's your favorite thing about the city you live in?
Everything is close, it’s a nice neighborhood…. That’s about it. I’m not crazy about it, really.

If you had $150 now what would you spend it on?
clothes

Do you admire anyone's style?

Addison Montgomery-Shepherd has a very classy “professional style”. In real life, I love the way Jacki dresses :)

Describe your personal style?
Eh..lately, it’s just whatever. It’s kind of classic I suppose, nothing too outrageous for me. I do like to show some cleavage, though :)

Who is someone your heart is missing right now?
my brother

Name 3 things you'd like to do, visit or see in the next year?
I MUST visit NYC this year or I will die….
Italy is also on top of the list.
And I’d like to see a broadway show.

Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention (I didn’t do this because I’m lazy and non-creative at the moment. But you can if you like).
2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about.

I choose:

Debbie
Stacie
Shauna R
Jacki (because i mentioned her. but I don't even know if she reads this...)

(I know that's not seven.... so sue me. lol)


No comments: